I am not an astrologer. I am only someone interested in, and thus teaching myself, astrology. The posts are personal reflections not professional advice. Do not take my word for anything without checking it out yourself!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Mercury in the signs
Tagsagitation Al Gore amputation Antartica anxiety apology Apple aquarius papers authority banks BBC British politics burma protests Bush car challenging norms communication compatibility compulsion conversation curiosity environment eric francis exhaustion failed banks fake family financial bailout friends fumble Google Google phone government Hermes iCal Inauguration inferior conjunction interior conjunction iPhone job application Large Hadron Collider late Macs Marion Jones Mars retrograde mercury retrograde midheaven money Neptune retrograde newspaper numerology Obama Olympics organisation past pat paquette phone physicality pisces chronicles planet mercury practicality Queen robert wilkinson royal mail strike sensation shopping speech station storm technology transport travel Uranus White House writing
- Weekend Love Forecast – Venus Neptune Ideal Love satori on ElsaElsa
- New Moon in Taurus Aurum Astrology
- Taurus New Moon May 6…Taking the shortest route between A & B Tracys Astro Salon
- Effects Of The Current Stellium In Taurus ElsaElsa
- Daily Forecast: May 5, 2016 – Illegitimi Non Carborundum satori on ElsaElsa
- Saturn & Karma – People Who Like To Make Others Miserable ElsaElsa
- Daily Forecast: May 4, 2016 – Fire In The Belly, Aries Moon satori on ElsaElsa
- New Moon in Taurus- The Price AstroGeek
- People Won’t Save You If You’re Drowning ElsaElsa
- Venus vs Mars – Hunting vs Attracting Men ElsaElsa
ImagesEvery effort will be made to utilise images in the public domain and to credit the source where required. If you own an image used in this blog and would like it removed, please let me know, and I will comply immediately. I do not own anything of sufficient value that makes legal action necessary, or worthwhile.
%d bloggers like this: