I am not an astrologer. I am only someone interested in, and thus teaching myself, astrology. The posts are personal reflections not professional advice. Do not take my word for anything without checking it out yourself!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Mercury in the signs
Tagsagitation Al Gore amputation Antartica anxiety apology Apple aquarius papers authority banks BBC British politics burma protests Bush car challenging norms communication compatibility compulsion conversation curiosity environment eric francis exhaustion failed banks fake family financial bailout friends fumble Google Google phone government Hermes iCal Inauguration inferior conjunction interior conjunction iPhone job application Large Hadron Collider late Macs Marion Jones Mars retrograde mercury retrograde midheaven money Neptune retrograde newspaper numerology Obama Olympics organisation past pat paquette phone physicality pisces chronicles planet mercury practicality Queen robert wilkinson royal mail strike sensation shopping speech station storm technology transport travel Uranus White House writing
- April, 2014: The Cardinal Cross and Eclipses Ruby Slipper Astrology
- Arty Farty Friday ~ Piet Mondrian Learning Curve On The Ecliptic
- Full Moon In Virgo: March 16, 2014 – Elegant, Inspired Idea ElsaElsa
- Weekend Love Forecast satori on ElsaElsa
- This Weekend Tracys Astro Salon
- Exhale: Jupiter Goes Direct in Cancer Ruby Slipper Astrology
- Wishful Thinking… Astrologically Learning Curve On The Ecliptic
- Do We Have Lift ? Tracys Astro Salon
- Surgery and transit Uranus-Mars re Angelina Joly and Viktor Janukovicz Astropost
- Natal Chart Interpretation ElsaElsa
ImagesEvery effort will be made to utilise images in the public domain and to credit the source where required. If you own an image used in this blog and would like it removed, please let me know, and I will comply immediately. I do not own anything of sufficient value that makes legal action necessary, or worthwhile.
%d bloggers like this: